The Fancy Brigade Fest Finale is a perfect event for groups and the Fancy Brigade Association makes it easy to plan an inviting Experience.
Might we Suggest an Itinerary?
- Start New Year’s Eve with a daytime visit to the Fancy Brigade Fest Finale and the Behind the Scenes look at the making of the Philadelphia famous New Year’s Day parade, indoor at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Watch the final preparations and rehearsals for the parade. Learn about our history, and preview themes for this year’s performances on a guided tour with a veteran brigade captain.
- Return to the Pennsylvania Convention Center at 11:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day and top off your experience with an indoor reserved seat to the excitement and action of the 2 ½ hour Fancy Brigade Finale Noon Family Show. Participate in a large Strut on the show floor and have a meet and greet with fancy brigade members in costume at the end of the show (11:30 AM only).
- Complete your day with a private party with your friends, clients, or members by reserving a private party room overlooking the show floor.
- Extend your visit and enjoy Philadelphia’s many historical and cultural attractions.
The Fancy Brigade Fest Finale has been recognized by the American Bus Association as one of its top 100 international Events!
Individual Tickets can be purchased starting October 1st for the 11:30 AM Family Show and the 5 PM Finale Show by:
Calling Paciolan at 800-298-4200, or visiting their website at www.spectratix.com. Single Ticket costs are $35 and $22 per ticket, including all fees.
For Groups of 15 or more, please contact us.
1315 Walnut Street
Philadelphia PA 19107
Connecticut Motor Club
2276 Whitney Ave
Hamden Connecticut 06518-3505
14005 McNulty Rd
Philadelphia PA 19154
TAP – East Coast Tours
701 Uhler Rd.
Easton PA 18040-6615
321 South 4th Street
Philadelphia PA 19106
44 Roberts Road
Clark NJ 07066
Dennis C. Smith
Marian Deal Smith, CTP
Alternative Tours, Inc.
(there is an alternative to the same old tour!)
P.O. Box 8492
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002 USA